The one where you realise you've missed me


Image courtesy of  FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Hello, so, how are you all. Let me just get comfortable, shoes off, brain on the ready.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been around recently - its been a bit manic here and I have had no energy, I even have the darned Freshers Flu* and though the buggers have only been back for a week - I am dying. I know I have 'MAN FLU' so much so that I'm at home today after sleeping on the chair last night (couldn't manage lying down damed coughing) I'm soo tired.

So, what have I been up to, well not much really, the weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse and autumn is definately here, it's raining again! I think we should relocate Wales to somewhere warmer, we could just unhitch ourselves from England and move to ....the bahamas or somewhere.

Girls are settling back into school lovely and from this week they are going to be on dinners. This is due to a few things: shitty weather means hot food will keep them warm, school dinners will actually work out cheaper than packed lunch and due to Bel's random hating of non crusty sliced bread will mean she will actually get a nutritious meal. We're hoping that Car will eat all the lunch she is given so fingers crossed!

Neb is currently helping a friend out with some work he's doing on his house. Its great for him and is getting him out of the house but he's working weekends too so means I have to try and keep the kids entertained and stop them from killing each other - something he seems better at! We've done some lovely things, been to the library together (Car wanted to live in it), had lunch out in a local cafe with cake and all, watched some funny films together - last week Monsters Inc** and yesterday me and Bel watched A knight's Tale - naked men and all!

And me, well due to a stressy workplace ,  my blogging mojo has got up and left. I have been looking for it and think I've found it and grabbed on to it but please bear with, as I recover and hope that all works well!!

Bye for now- need to cough!!

BNM



* for all my fellow bloggers, Freshers = first year university students and they all seem to have bought new germs with them.

Comments