Why the blog has gone pink

If your reading this thorugh your google reader you need to come across and see my makeover

I'm not a pink person, green is more my colour (its the red hair thing!)

But today I've decided to go pink

A week ago today April Jones, 5, Machynlleth went missing.

A man has been charged with her abduction, murder and for perverting the cause of justice

But little April is still not home.

As Machynlleth is only 18 miles away from here and as I couldn't help in the search - this is my way of keeping her spirit alive.

I've cried so many tears over a girl I don't know, but when you've got two young girls and you know it could happen to anyone then my tears will remain. I hope that someday soon an answer is found and she returns home.

Hundreds of lanterns were set off for her earlier and this is me keeping the hope that closure can be found for her parents and the community. Even the Blackpool Tower turned pink for her.


a very pink BNM

Comments

  1. Just to say I enjoy your blog, and can't wait for there to be some resolution for this poor girls family. We are still hoping, praying, wishing for there to be some good news, but regardless my heart breaks for this little girl and her family. My children have printed out and stuck pink coloured in paper ribbons all over our house. We are not close, being in Orkney, but we do keep thinking about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you following - closure is now needed for the poor family

      Delete
  2. What a truly sad and tragic story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not nice but then I think of the many children that are still lost to their parents and then I start to get angry.

      Delete
  3. I am obssessed with the news, hoping that they can find her and lay her in peace with her family. I too have shed tears, it makes me so fearful. I will not even try to express the anger and disgust for the man who did this, I dont give a damn about his human rights, what about the human rights of April, her family, her friends, the children she was playing with who with live with the fact they were the last ones to see her for the rest of their lives, the school, the community and not forgetting the search teams and police and the ones who will find her and have to deal with that? 1 man's human rights over 100's? After where I use to work and what we use to see I have little sympathy. I will have to stop here otherwise I will be off on one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont