Christmas food - Breakfast



As mentioned previously, Christmas is not that far away.
So my thoughts as ever turn to food (I'm always thinking about food!!)

So after the kids have woken up, jumped on our beds and opened their stockings we slowly walk downstairs (it depends on what time we've been woken up) and head for a Christmas breakfast.

Now I like the breakfast on Christmas day to be something special and something we wouldn't normally eat (unless on holiday). Last year we had pain au chocolat, we also like eating croissants too.

The other day we were sent some bagels to try and I think we will definitely be getting them for our Christmas breakfast

These New York Bakery Bagels are Cranberry and Orange and they smell divine and very fruity. I was a bit unsure because they do smell a bit like Christmas cake and I don't do cake (or anything else with dried fruit in) but when toasted and buttered they taste divine. You could serve them with anything, Neb had one of his with cream cheese but with just butter it does taste as its got marmalade on.

These limited edition bagels can be found in Sainsbury's, Asda or Tesco's priced at £1.60

What will you be having for your Christmas breakfast this year?

BNM

 I was sent this product to review. All opinions given are my own.

PS Keep an eye out for more foodie items to get/ eat or make Christmas fun over the next few weeks - look at the badge up there!!