Meal Planning Tuesday - the winter warmers edition





The weather is meant to turn colder this week, so thanks to a lovely hamper I received from Unilever Kitchen most of the recipes this week are to make you feel warm inside


 
I have had to change this a bit since yesterday as the kids had what we were going to have for supper for lunch today in school (great minds think alike and all that!)

Monday - leftover spaghetti bolognese from Sunday ( I used Bovril in this recipe for a change to make the flavour deeper)

Tuesday - Sausage and Mash with Knorr Onion Gravy - the ultimate comfort food
I will also be making a sausage casserole with leftovers from the fridge

Wednesday - Pork Kebabs marinated in lemon juice and dijon mustard served with rice

Thursday -Puff pastry squares with cheese and tomato sauce and chips

Friday - Pasta

Saturday - FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD !

Sunday - Shepherds pie

I am hoping to blog the recipes used this week and I promise I will add the Nutella Muffin recipe soon.

BNM