Slump no more

Hi I'm BNM and I'm a working mum to two girls - which you all know.

So then why is it between 3-4 (and before I've gone home ) do I feel like doing this on the desk:


Portrait of secretary faling asleep  courtesy of [David Costillo Dominici] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Its not just me - many other mums am sure feel the same, so how do we stay energised and a wonder woman all day

Well, I've been trying out the new Lucozade Revive collections recently with energy releasing B-vitamins and at only 50 calories per bottle to help me get over my slump.

Lucozade Revive comes in four flavours:

 and

I was sent the first three flavours and they all tasted pretty good. As they are lightly fizzy it means that I began to feel awake without the urge to burp away the rest of the day. I did feel a bit less lethargic in the evenings and managed not to fall asleep on the sofa after drinking these.

The sciencey bit is that B vitamins are important co-factors (i.e. they play a role, but are not solely responsible) in the various processes by which the body transforms the energy from food into chemical energy your body can use. In other words, they help to unlock and release the energy contained within the food you eat. More of the sciencey stuff can be found here.

Each bottle can be bought for £1.19 and currently are on offer in Sainsbury's (with an any 2 for £2 )

If you need to top up some energy at the same time of day, then why not go and buy some.

BNM

I was sent the Lucozade Revive to try out. All opinions given are my own