Bare_Naked_Mummy - who are you?

Hello
Well after ranting about bugs I thought I better introduce myself.
I'm Welsh, have red hair and I'm not writing this bare or naked (sorry to disappoint).
I've been married for 5 years to my wonderful husband Neb and we have two daughters, Bel 5 and a half (oops!) and Car 18months.
I currently am the sole breadwinner after my husband lost his job last year and even though he has recently got himself a seasonal bar job things are tight. Budgeting is my new big thing, but I still enjoy having a glass of cider on a Monday night while chucking darts and a fag (I am honestly trying to give up.!)
Please excuse my many manic ramblings that I will post on here, but please feel free to comment, join in, have a glass of cider too!! (I do not accept liability for any damaged PCs!)

Comments