Meal Planning Monday - 17th February

Last week was awful. I had this cold so hands up my kids had pasta and freezer food for most of the week. I didn't eat much as my throat was really painful although by Saturday I felt better and so me and Neb had a Non Valentines day romantic meal.

This week I'm using food we've already got (apart from the bacon I need for one meal) so trying to save on the pennies. Bel is also10 this week (can I not be the mother of a 10 year old please) and we still have cards and wrapping paper to get as well as a lemon drizzle cake to make. (Neb will be making it for her!)

I made some lovely foodie treats for Neb on Friday night and if you keep an eye out on the blog this week you'll see them!

Monday -  Chicken Gougons and Chips (freezer dive again as Neb is working and I need to do some tidying!)

Tuesday - Pasta dish ( Neb is out in pool so again something simple)

Wednesday - Pork Kebabs and Rice

Thursday - Fry up - need to buy bacon!

Friday - Lasagne and Lemon Cake ( Birhday girl special meal!)

Saturday -  undecided as yet - though it may end up being homemade pizza

Sunday -  out for lunch with Neb's parents for Bel's birthday - evening meal will be very light as I'm bound to stuff myself!

And that's it - here's hoping that the weather is a bit drier this week and that you all are not frozen (if in USA) or flooded!

BNM