Meal Planning Monday - 12th June

 

Well its still hot, or it is when I'm writing this (Saturday night). Its threatening thunderstorms but apart from a really naff bit of dampness nothing has happened.

This week is very busy for me and Carys so the meal plan is going to be a bit all over the place

Monday - Just me and Afon, again trying not to buy stuff unless necessary so I think we'll have fridge omelette and salad (Carys is off to the arctic monkeys so she will be eating somewhere else)

 Tuesday  - I know I have tomatoes in the bottom of the fridge so I might roast them and have home made tomato sauce with pasta, bacon and cheese

Wednesday - I'm not at home so kids will have to fend for themeselves- I will let Afon cook something

Thursday - Again I wont be home until after supper so will make sure they've made leftovers.

Friday - Pizza night for the kids

This not being here will make my cooking this week short - I'm off to Manchester for one night only and hoping to eat somewhere in the Northern Quarter (according to my mate anyway!)

Hope you all have a fab week

Ffi

Comments

  1. We haven't had any thunderstorms or rain for what seems like weeks.
    Fab meal plan. I hope Carys has a fab time seeing the Arctic Monkeys. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont