Meal Planning Monday - 19th June 2023

 

Well last week's meal plan was easy for me - a lot of kid catering from themselves. I also had some fab food in Manchester (check that out later this week)

On to this week's

Monday - Roast Chicken dinner - this was postponed from yesterday as the kids had food with their dad which is fab as all I need to do is the mash and stuff - always find it hard to do loads on a work night

Tuesday - Biryani - I've got basmati back in now so Carys wont whine at the rice

Wednesday - Pasta of some kind.

Thursday - Lidl Pulled pork/ Chicken Nuggets, Wedges and Salad

Friday - Carys is off on a sleepover, I'm cooking at Js and Afon will be on self catering!

That's all for me this week, hoping its cooled down for you all now and also hoping for some more sun.

Ffi

Comments

  1. Ahh! It's good when the kids feed themselves and I do love a roast dinner on a Monday. It's a great meal to start the week with.
    Fab meal plan. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont