Mystery box 2 -treats

This is not really a mystery as I knew what I was ordering but the contents were somewhat a mystery.

Anyway last month when I ordered the sweet box, Carys asked if we could get a brownie one next. And after looking on tik tok we found one.

Please cast your eyes on this lovely box of treats. Also known as the  Taster mixed brownies and blondies box from Finch Bakery. And .. well ..I have difficulty using words as my mouth is full and OMG these are the perfect brownies and blondies  and sooo reasonable.  They are delicious. They have some Father's day treats you could get but you would need to send them away to dads because if my dad lived here he might not get any.

Ffi

#this is not an ad as I paid for this and all salivations are my own#


Comments

  1. Ohh! These look so good! I am a sucker for seeing things on TikTok and then having to try them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to share them. I've apparently managed to do my first tik tok the other day which is what happens when there are kids about.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont