Meal Planning Monday - 5th June edition

 

Afon is home from uni (as my food bill knew last week!) so this week we're going to try and eat the food that we have in the fridge. Or at least try to - the sunny weather is not helping my desire to cook at all and tonight we had roast chicken with salad.

Monday - Chicken Biryani 

Tuesday -  Tuna fish cakes, wedges and maybe sweetcorn fritters

Wednesday - Barbecue at my mate Ks. Afon is dogsitting this weekend so needs to know where things are so that they can stay.

Thursday - Turkey Meatballs in Pitta with Salad. 

Friday - End of the week so I'm thinking maybe some pasta!

Saturday - I'm off out for brunch but I have THE BEST SAUSAGES ever in - so hot dogs?

Sunday - Will try and work this out in the week as this weather is making my urge to cook at zero. I have got some throw away bbqs so maybe will go and bbq more SAUSAGES.

 

Ffi

 

 

Comments

  1. You need to send some of that sunny weather this way, it's grey and cloudy here again.
    I love what you have planned this week. It's all real summer food. Those are the best sausages, we get them and always have them in brioche hot dog buns with onions, amazing!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly thought it was warm everywhere. Its not helping my sleep.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont