I'm not crafty

So, Bel had a school project to do over the holidays - and I was in work.

You'd think that Neb would help her with it. Oh no, he left that to me. So, yesterday I spent some of the afternoon trying to be arty! I had all these great ideas in my head but they didn't come out right.

The theme was Celebration, Excitement and Movement. So,we decided to do the Olympic stadium. With some stick men (in pipecleaners) doing some stuff. And we did (I'd show you a picture but you'd just laugh) and I'm so ashamed for my daughter.
I've seen courtesty of Facebook some of the other projects and I feel so sorry for Bel taking what we made into school. I am ashamed for her (she on the other hand loves it) and want so much to be the parent who does it for her in an amazing spectacular way.

But at least I suppose it will be her own work. There'll be no need to worry about anyone doubting who made it.
Neb says that I should stop going on about it, but I dread seeing her tonight and asking her what they said when she handed it in

BNM

Comments