Meal Planning




So its Monday, Tuesday, oh crap Wednesday. I am so late this week!

After my marathon feastful of freezer suprises supper, the freezer is now defrosted. If you'd seen the icebergs coming out of it, you'd be shocked. Anyway its now empty (apart from a loaf of bread!) and ready for the shop tomorrow!

So getting back to the meal plan:

Wednesday - Fishfingers, chips and pasta shapes - for Neb, Car and Bel - asked for by Neb
                 - me am going to have some fresh pasta (from the supermarket - god am not that clever!)

Thursday - Tuna pasta sweetcorn for the kids, Oven baked risotoo for me and Neb (Neb's got Welsh classes so later meal for us!)


Friday - Pizza Chicken for the girls , me and him are off out for a meal!

Saturday - lasagne

Sunday - Roast

Very simple this week, but am looking forward to the shop tomorrow and hope to buy a new Good Food magazine to get some more inspiration for the weeks to come.

BNM
 M
As ever, I am joining in with Mrs M! She of course will be on time!

Comments