Phrases that drive me mad - Listography

Because I love doing them and life is now too hectic to even think of anything else to blog about!



Here are my 5 phrases that drive me mad:

  1. O M G - as if Oh My God isn't bad enough you have to shorten it, Bel has been doing this a lot recently and has been told that I'm not happy with it (she then thought it was highly amusing to turn it to OMJ!)
  2. Are you going to try for a boy? - I have two girls, I am happy with my two girls. I don't think I could cope with anymore children and what happens if its another girl (I do not want a netball team). So, people, No I'm not going to try for a boy
  3. Whatever/ Loser - but said using your hand as well as the word. Really is there a need for it. It drives me mad (I can hear you know so I hardly need the signal!)
  4. Muuummmmy - obviously I don't hate the word Mummy but its the tone of voice, that screeching squealing noise that comes out of their demonic mouths when they really want to annoy me - yes and its always me, Daddy seems to get ignored
  5. Do you really still speak Welsh - I thought noone did.! Ydw, rwy yn , nac ydy dwi e heb marw allan a beth bynnag mae rhaid siarard rwbeth wahanol.

That's my lot for this week (or last week's list). I struggled to pick 5 (and only because I'd read others!)

BNM

Comments