Picture Perfect

In the digital world that we live in many of our pictures don't get published and printed. No more frames on walls full of family memories though our social network sites are full of them.

Now, Neb got a new camera for his 40th last year - a Digital SLR. One that he loves to pieces and on a normal walk to the woods he can take up to 90 pictures.  But then they sit there on his external hard drive and not made good.So, recently, when I got asked by Pixum if I wanted to try out their canvas prints I jumped at the chance.

I've always loved printed photos on canvas but when I mentioned it to Neb he was unsure- so as a surprise I rooted through his external and found a lovely sunset that he took from my new office.


Using the website was as easy as pie (just like their icons say)

Create your XXL print in just a few steps 

And the best thing was that I ordered on the Tuesday (evening) and by Friday (of the same week) it had arrived.

It is now in place on our wall:





And the best thing, Neb absolutely loves it. He thinks its great that on our wall is one of his photos and he's even thinking about signing the back!

So if your looking for a different gift, a Mother's Day present even then why not check out Pixum Canvas Prints.

BNM

I was given a voucher so that I could review the product and website. All opinions are my own

Comments