Another Meal Plan - another late one

Hello all

Yes, its Tuesday but you can forgive me because yesterday was a bank holiday and we did go for a walk so supper was a freezer dive!

Kids are on half term this week but I am in work (boo!)

I've only meal planned to Friday as I have no idea what to have on the weekend. I've got to go clothes shopping (eugh) on Saturday and will also pop into Aldi then and do the big shop so hopefully will get some ideas!

The meal plan this week has been brought to you be Neb, Car and Bel and the meals are mostly easy which is good when I'm in work!

Tuesday  Hot dogs - note though they will be sausages as they don't like tinned Hot Dogs!

Wednesday - Twice baked Potatoes

Thursday - Chicken Wraps

Friday - Chippie!

Hope you all have a pleasant half term and the kids don't drive you mad!

BNM