I'm a freak

My husband will tell you that I'm a freak and that I've a lot of random foibles including my love of cheesy music and my blond moments.

But that's not it, there's something else I love which I thought was a bit odd but learnt that he too has the same freaky love (and it's one that a lot of people have so it seems I may not be that much of a freak)

And what is it I hear you ask -well get this- in a world of blogging and technology,  I love stationery.

I love pens and post its and pads and staplers and all that stuff that when blogging I've no need for.

You'd think that with my love of all this stuff, I'd have a pen in my bag. And mostly, I do, except on those rare occasions when I need to write a card (and then it gets done in crayon!)

So we were very lucky to received a huge box of goodies from Viking earlier in the year.

There were pens (no more digging in random places to look for ones in our house!)

Post its - for making love messages for Valentine's day and also good for playing Who am I with the kids!

There is a huge pot of paperclips - great for making bangles with



Another huge box of elastic bands  - which one of these days I'm going to make an elastic band ball with - also good for emergency hair tying situations.

Some pads - all of which have been taken by other members of the family, Bel has Dr Who facts and ideas in hers, Car uses hers for practising her writing and for sums and Neb has his for Neb stuff!

A huge tub of hot chocolate  of which a small dent has been made and a pack of Cadbury's chocolate were also included in the box. 

I had heard of Viking before and after having a quick look around the website I know that I will order from there again. Especially if it means that pens can go in one pot (and not in a multitude of places as they are now!)

BNM

I received the box of goodies from Viking in return for this post. All opinions given are my own.
A big sorry for not having a picture of the goodies the box got opened before I arrived home.