Scruffy.. and sporty

Are you a sporty type?

The letter about sports day has arrived again in our house. Luckily, we don't have that many parents races (only one last year and it was an egg and spoon disaster!) so I don't have to do much.Which is good as sport and me are only friends if I'm sitting down and its on the telly. Its not that I don't like sporty things its just that I can't be bothered.

Neb is the opposite and loves sport (although doing less now than as a child when he was cross country champion for his county). Luckily a friend of ours recently gave Neb his old sports bike and he's started using it more.

So when I was asked by Scruffs, if I wanted to review their Training gear , I knew it would be something that Neb could make use of. Especially with sports day coming and the fact that he always runs with Bel to make sure that she makes it round.

The wind runner from Scruffs (rrp  £32.35) is great quality and tough enough to keep you going whatever the weather. It comes in one colour and its water resistant jacket has a micro fleece lining so comfortable to wear with or without a jumper underneath.
Neb is familiar with the Scruffs range of clothes and said that the coat is not too tight fitting and feels the relaxed style of the coat is good for running and cycling.




The coat has great design features:


from elasticated cuffs to drawstring hemmed waists to the contrasting zip brand






I know that Neb will make great use of the coat over the summer months in his continued cycling and also over our holiday.

Having looked at the Scruffs website we've also decided that we will buy a couple of the pac away jackets for the car and rainy days. Although designed for men I think many of the clothes could be unisex and I love the Vintage Goods Hoodie

BNM

I was sent the wind runner to review. All opinions given are my own and Neb's.