Brunches

 Over the past couple of years, a Saturday morning (ahem afternoon) brunch has become a regular for me. Its great trying and cooking new things - some being perfected, others relegated to the well it was ok but not all that pile.

Take Eggs Benedict, I've always been a fan of it but after a disgusting version at a random b&b in Cambridgeshire (eggs were fine, hollandaise was more like thin yellow dish water than a hollandaise), it had to be perfected.

 


 The other new firm favourite and my mouth is watering thinking of this is Huevos Rancheros - perfected and such an easy meal.

If I wasnt useless at this (taking a bit of time to get back into the swing of things... although the comments may work now!) you'd get a recipe or two linked below to this (and you may never know future me may get something on).

 Any fab brunch meals that you all love, pop them in the comments below

 

As always

 

BNM



Comments

  1. It's rare I eat "breakfast food" which is odd because I do like it. I do love Eggs Benedict though and if we are out for brunch or whatever, I will usually order that. Huevos Rancheros are also good; provided there isn't too much salsa - despite my love of Tex-Mex; I just can't with a lot of salsa.

    I'm SO glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your message makes me so happy seeing as there seems to be a lot less around than there was back then. Plus you know your one of my favourites

      Delete
    2. Sadly, a lot of the old faces are gone from the blogging world - but there are still plenty of bloggers out there; you just have to find them. And thank you, for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. AND the comments work! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good sign! I pressed some buttons

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont