Meal planning Monday - St Davids edition

 


So in a throwback to what half my posts used to be, here's a Monday full of meals for you all. Here in the UK we currently have a shortage in salad ingredients so am thankful it's cold February although I'd really love for it to be warm and sunny. I'm going to try and link the recipes I use but writing this on a Sunday so a later job.


 

Monday 27TH February 2023

Leftover chicken -so it's either going to be biryani  or ramen/noodles


Tuesday 28TH February 2023

Sausage ragu and pasta (not really cooking it, I over made last time so it's defrosting and easy warm through.


Wednesday March 1st 2023

Cawl obviously *


Thursday March 2nd 2023

Greek Turkey burgers with chips (again I over made this from last time and they were meatballs but we've decided to burger them) ( Nope can't find the recipe)


Friday March 3rd 2023

I'm off and getting my belated birthday present so no meal needing to be cooked.


* This is only obvious if your from the land of dragons, daffodils and leeks. Also Afon is at uni which means Carys and I can have stuff they won't eat.









Comments