What next?




I've been umming and ahhing for a while about restarting this. I'm not doing any vlogging ot tiktoking (and also the kids wouldn't teach me any of the dances over lockdown) but I do think that its a fab place to remember the past and reading back over the old stuff made me laugh and smile.

I've no idea what kind of blog this will be, just a get stuff out of my head type one. It'll probably be as funny as ever (if I was funny), it'll definitely be full of sarcasm and maybe some swearing because fuck it , my blog, my rules. 

I still meal plan because we're in a cost of living crisis and I've not worked out how to cook for 2 so my freezer is full of leftovers, so maybe I'll share that with you.

The kids are still making me laugh. We've also got three pets so maybe you can get some of that.

There are also days out and adventures to document. This year is the year of Pulp, some comedy and a week in Cornwall to share.  

Basically your all in for a rollercoaster and I dont even know how often this will happen. Hopefully not 
9 more years..

BNM
































Comments