Meal Planning - November 5th

Hello all, well thank god for that half term is now over and done with. Luckily for me I didn't have to cook for most of it due to being at the in laws but I did make a mean roast lamb with all the trimmings last night.

Anyway, back to normality, work (eeugh) and school:

Monday - Pork Kebabs and Rice for the girls, me and Neb are having Onion Soup ( due to watching the fireworks in the back garden)

Tuesday - Toad in the Hole, Gravy, Mash and Veg

Wednesday - Fish Fingers, Chips and Beans

Thursday - Baked Potatoes

Friday - Lasagna with grated carrot salad

Saturday- No idea as yet but they have refurbished our local Morrison's so may plan something spicy or

Sunday - Roast (possibly Chicken)

I'm joining in with Mrs M, hoping there are some great ideas on there that I can borrow steal for next week!!

BNM

Comments

  1. Sounds delicious! Lovely warming recipes kind of week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of delicious meals. Hope you enjoy the fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely meals for the week.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh it's been ages since I've had Toad in the Hole, what a perfect dinner for this cold weather! Must put that on my plan for next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont