Song for a Sunday

Hello, just popping on quickly, kids are playing upstairs (a bit too quiet actually must go and check on them), Neb's being lazy and still lounging in bed and I'm downstairs getting some me time in before I have to go and do the normal weekend tasks of cleaning, washing, etc (I'm so over weekends now - can someone else please do all the menial tasks please....)

Anyway I thought I'd share with you the song that we've been all singing this weekend - thanks to Car:

Except Car is as usual singing her own words - Surfin in the US K......

Happy Sunday everyone - see you all next week

Comments

  1. I've always like that song - it's an immediate mood lifter. Love Car's take on it though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont