How I brainwashed my children to eat this!

Kids like the funniest things but a huge favourite in our house is Invisible Bob the Builder Soup.

I know your all shouting what but bear with....

When Bel was younger she used to hate soup, that is until the cunning mummy had a cunning idea (like a fox it was)

Mummy went to the cupboard and poured some soup  into a pan:

When I served it up to Bel in a bowl like this:


I then told her it was special Invisible Bob the Builder Soup. You know Bob, him with the talking machinery:

Yes, I told her that in her soup where Bob Shapes, but unlike the other kind of pasta shapes these were very special and you couldn't see them. From that day on, she has eaten the soup and we even at the start had to tell relatives that is was she was on about. She now knows better but its funny how Car thinks its the same name.

When obviously we all know it as this:

Now if only I could think of a new name for Broccoli soup......

BNM







Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont