Barenakedmummy Christmas Wish list

When asked what I want for Christmas I normally get a bit stuck. I'm quite good at buying those random presents for everyone else but for myself not so.

 Its normally a bit boring - but with that in mind I was very happy when some kind people from ACHICA (the members only luxury lifestyle store) asked if I'd pop over and see if I could make a list from their store. Now, I'd heard of ACHICA before and was worried by the members only tag- but when its just a quick form to register who wouldn't want to have a look.


Blue Cashmere scarf -  lovely to snuggle into on those colder winter nights £39.00

Some lovely cakes - or not as they are bath cakes for dropping into the bath and lounging in peace and quiet (as long as I keep the girls away from them) £7.99


A glorious Pols Potten Windlight Candle holder, for those romantic nights with Neb (or the quiet nights in the bath!!) £18.99



For my sweet tooth some hazelnuts smothered in milk chocolate £3.50

And to prove that even, I, BNM, know some thing about designers, some lovely Vera Wang flutes £33.00

With many products on promotion every day, I cant think of a better place to shop for goodies for all around the house including achica homeware to Christmas baubles to gifts to keep the kids happy. And there is no joining fee!

So why not pop over now and see what you could get for Christmas, if you do keep an eye out for the
Christmas tree icon and know that your gifts will be delivered in time.


BNM




Comments

  1. Oh you have made some really lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont