Handpicked foods - never say no.... review

We all love eating. Well, we all love eating in this house.

We were very lucky recently to be sent some chocolate - and not just any chocolate, no Organic, British chocolate:

Montezuma's Chocolates : The discovery library of bars

Now I could waft about how gorgeous the chocolates are, but I'm not going to... No I'm going to tell you about the new website that I got these from. Do you like artisan British food, fancy some fab fishy treats this Christmas. Or maybe, like me you prefer a different foodie related gift.

Well look no more, the fab people behind the Handpicked Collection, have now gone and started looking at fab food for us all - the Handpicked foodstore

Go over and have a look, I know that I've found some fab gifts for my dad and mother in law just to make Christmas special.

BNM

Oh and the chocolates, well they were delicious - even though the chocolate and lime was not my cup and tea but I would definitely make you eat the chilli chocolate which left a warming taste on my mouth...


I was sent the chocolates as a taster, all opinions given are my own

Comments