Bedtime Conversations #1

All was fun and mad at our house this weekend (nothing new there then!)
We are off on holiday next Saturday to Devon with the inlaws - I'll tell you more about that later in the week!

Getting back to the weekend, Friday night we cleaned out Pip's cage (by we I mean Neb as I had done it the weekend before and I'm damned if I'm doing it all the time!!)
Anyway, Saturday came around and we'd fed the girls and bathed them, Car was in bed and it was time for Bel's bed.
Pip as usual (see here) was squeaking and demanding food when Bel piped up
" He eats his own poo you know!"
I looked aghast at her and Neb turned round and said "Well he may do because cows and rabbits do".

There then followed a conversation about poo and animals who eat it and why they do so! We then had to read one of her favourite books that Neb's brother had bought her which is all about poo and funny:



If your child has a poo fetish - as apparently all 5 year olds do then this is the book for them!

I shall leave you with the funniest poo related joke that my daughter has learnt....

"Why did Tigger look down the toilet?" "To look for Pooh"!

Bye for now

BNMx

Comments

  1. I am so not looking forward to any kind of poo fixation!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did the baker have smelly hands?

    Because he kneaded a poo :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont