Did you miss me

Hello everyone I'm back

No I hadn't forgotten about you all I've just been very busy and oh so tired that couldn't even blog and not even to give you a Friday fun fact!

Life is uber crazy here at the moment as the students have landed with a bang!

Life chez BNM is as mad as ever
  • I've done nothing but work and sleep (even on Sunday afternoon when Neb sent me back to bed and I slept for 4 1/2 hours without break!!)
  • Car is teething - so joy of joy's she won't leave me alone and I had to share my bed with her last night!!
  • Neb started Welsh lessons last night so that means I won't be able to say things about him in Welsh behind his back anymore (in case your reading this I don't do it (honest!) and 
  • Bel is as good as ever - except not for me - but that's usual!
Anyway I'm off to catch up with all of your posts now and I will try and blog again this week

Bye for now

BNM
x