I read..

I mean this is not a new thing but as you all know I had such a slump that I had to buy a mystery book in a charity shop. 

Anyway I didnt read that book! 

I have a kindle. Mostly on my phone these days but I also have a kindle on my amazon fire and somewhere in this house there's a dead proper kindle. 

Anyway, on the kindle there are several series of books that I've read and authors I know follow (mostly due to kindle unlimited) and the other day my phone notified me that one of the serieses,seriesii, them had a new book out







So this book is fantasy - or according to Google - Urban Fantasy

The books are based around Detective Judas Iscariot (yep him from the Bible) and is based in an alternative London, populated with Angels and a myriad cast of characters from the city's history and mythology. This is a great description of the book and not how I explained it the other day which went .. well there's the Judas guy you know the one who was a traitor and got the coins and then there's some Golems and Dick Whittington and Puss in Boots .. yeah that wasnt the best descritpion.

I really enjoy these books and would rate it 5/5

BNM




Comments