Meal Planning Monday - March 27th

 

I've no idea why I call these Monday posts. I normally bash it out on Sunday or this week it was Thursday when I wrote the plan. I normally use My Whisk app (not and ad) as it means it writes a shopping list for me and as Carys and I were walking round in circles in Morrisons yesterday a list is needed.

Anyway Afon is home from uni on Easter break today and Carys's iron level is low so we're trying to diversity the meal plan for food that all will eat. 

Monday - Chicken Biryani

Tuesday - Pasta/ Gnocchi and tomatoes sauce

Wednesday- Zingy teriyaki beef skewers 

Thursday- Lamb and Spinach curry 

Friday - I'm taking the kids out for lunch as its inset and also pay day so some spoiling is needed.

Anyone have any suggestions of food a 15yo would eat that means they increase their iron because she seems to be useless in taking tablets.

BNM

Comments