Meal planning Monday 20th March

Another week again folks, posting late because I have the lurgy...

Meal Plan tonight is written after Carys had some fun cooking the other day..honestly she made some scrumptious cheats macaroni cheese and it was delicious. So she has decided she will cook more.

Monday - Carys is at her dad's so I've no idea what am having. Might do freezer dive

Tuesday- Homemade beef stir fry

Wednesday - Lamb kofta or balls as I call them. You'll find the recipe for these here alongside some other lovely stuff (maybe a weird tuna lasagne too but luckily he's not made it me)

Thursday - Baked potato ( this has been on the list for a while and keeps in getting ignored but I really want it this week). Although I feel rough so it might be soup

Friday - Carys's choice 

Saturday - Carys wants to make chicken katsu curry

Sunday - Roast Chicken







Comments