Reading slump


In a recent post, I told you that I was in a reading slump and I've no idea why. 

Maybe it's work,maybe it's the weather (apart from today where its been dry) its been a very wintery wet wales here and I'd very much like for spring to come now also maybe summer too...

Anyway after a lovely Mother's day meal yesterday with Carys,we did some charity shopping (thrift stores) and I picked up a secret book.

I've opened it, the back looks interesting so will see if I can get past page 1.

BNM





Comments

  1. I meant to go back and comment on that post and then got distracted. I recently read The IT Girl by Ruth Ware and The Exiles by Christina Baker Kline and really enjoyed both. The Noise Downstairs by Linwood Barclay was so good I included it in my latest The Books I Love Enough To Tell You About post. Hope the one you got was a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont