Friday Fun Fact 2

I damn nearly forgot about a fun fact for you all today as I was nearly on my way off up to bed as me and dear Neb spent last night getting a bit tiddly drunk! After sharing one and a half bottles of wine and a bottle of fizz I went to bed to pass out sleep at 1.30 this morning and then got up at 6 with Car! Then off to work to eat opal fruits (I can't call them starbursts sorry !) before coming home tired and still a bit hungover. I think I have finally recovered and managed to catch up with some weeks tv courtesy of my lovely sky+!

So to my second fun fact..

Did you know that it is calculated that at any one time 0.7% of the world's population is drunk!!

I may not be drinking ever again (well not mid week anyway!) but iechyd da pawb!

Comments

  1. If I ate Opal Fruits I would still call them that as well.

    There is an award for you at mine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog and I'm so with you on the Starburst/Opal Fruit debacle - WHY did they change the name anyway? Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should have left all the names of things they changed...
    I mean I'd rather have a marathon than a snickers and I can not get used to calling Jif, cif!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont