The Great Escape

I may need to build an ark if the weather carries on like this so its a good thing that we live on a hill!!

Its nearly the end of the week, so only one more day of work left and only one more day of school for Bel who is now in Yr 1 and loving it - well I think she is, because as usual when I see her after finishing work all I get is " I don't remember what we did today, my brain diary isn't working!!"

I think there are more white hairs in Neb's hair today after the day he's had. You'd think that as Bel is back in school that it would be easier for him at home but no, Car strikes again.

Neb had wandered upstairs to the little boys room leaving Car playing downstairs and he'd done the usual checks..."Stairgate - CHECK, Living room door closed - CHECK...etc".
He comes back downstairs after his movements(!!) and looks around for Car. He wandered into the dining room too see if she was there when he heard a voice calling. It was our neighbour two doors down with Car in her arms!!!!
So Car has learnt how to walk through open doors! Including the front door!!
Our neighbour said that she saw her walking down the street (with no shoes or socks on).

I am so embarassed - I don't even know how to show my face in our street at the moment.
Needless to say, our front door now has to be locked with a key when Car is around!

Comments