I remember.....

Car is a snot monster. She has snot coming out of everywhere, tap dripping nose, slime all over face and snotty eyes too! We are constantly wiping her face because if we don't that slimy crust appears which we then have to gently scrape off!

I was explaining this to the girl we have in the office every year to help us move files. She has just graduated uni and is setting off on the next path of her life.

I remember the age well, no care in the world, she even spent the entire weekend watching back to back  tv.

I remember being able to go out on a Friday night, not come home until early Saturday morning and being able to have a lie in, watching tv in bed until late Saturday!

I remember fitting into my jeans and not having an extra belly hiding behind the jeans!

I remember being able to have a hangover and not worrying about getting the girls to sit quietly!

I remember eating crap food days on end because I couldn't be bothered to cook (roll on Pot Noodles)

As I was telling the new girl about snot out of the eyes, she looked at me disgusted and I looked at her remembering how I was and how lucky I am now, snot removal and all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont