Friday Fun Facts

Before I start today's blog entry I would like to take a moment to remember those that lost their lives in the World Trade Center. I am not American and did not know anybody that was there but I'd like to send a Bare Naked Mummy Hug to you all.






Well there doesn't seem to be anything new or exciting happening in our house. We are still being invaded by the snot monster which seems to have taken over the entire house by now, it's just a good thing that most of us can blow our own noses.

So as there is nothing new and interesting to report I thought I'd start a new fun fact day!

ELEPHANTS ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT CAN'T JUMP!!!
Just in case you think I am lying I have checked this out several times, and not just on Wikipedia either! Though I did find this cool animated one:

So here are some real elephants not jumping for you:
 
 
I LOVE ELEPHANTS and HEFFALUMPS too!!
 

Comments