A New Arrival

I know I said I wouldn't blog until mid week but I thought I'd share the news of our new arrival!

Popped down to see my mamgu (grandma) yesterday with my dad as she is not well, and Neb took kids to car auction with Bel's godfather! On drive back with Dad drove through longest village in Wales - 3 miles long! Then had lunch with my Dad and went to Sainsburys ( this bit of shock for us as it has only just opened in nearby town!, so nice to buy lovely snacks!)
Then met Neb and kids and went down to see one of my bf's T. T has a 3 yo daughter M and M loves Bel and Car! When we got there T's friend R was there and offered us this.





Our new arrival,Pip, the guinea pig!

So have been reading up about guinea pig care and food this morning! I'm sure more adventures will ensure. He has managed to scare both the cats already!!

See you soon
BNMx

Comments

  1. Awww, how cute! We've got two guinea pigs and they're really cute. They like to have vegetables in addition to guinea pig food, such as carrot, apple, celery and cucumber. Otherwise, fairly low maintenance pets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that.
    He (we think he's a he!) has had breakfast of red pepper, broccoli and dandelion greens this morning in addition to guinea pig food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont