Blog block,awards and memes!

AAGH. I've started writing this blog so many times since coming back from the in-laws on Sunday.

I seem to be suffering from a mind numbing blankness of thoughts. This may have something to do with the fact that when I got into work yesterday I got sent home again due to the boilers not working. I'm in today but if my fingers get any colder they will fall off.  The only warm place in the office is on top of the radiator which is going to fall off the wall when we all sit on it!

I'm trying to stay positive about this year and how about everything will get better but I have a feeling that things may get lower here before they get better. I tried to motivate Neb on Sunday after returning from our trip to his mother. I went on every website for jobs in the area and tried to point out suitable ones for him but as there is nothing on there that made him go yeah I think things will be slow. I'm worried that he's now getting very depressed and things are going to get worse for us before they get better....

I'd like to thank Gigi for declaring her undying love for me (I wonder if your husband knows) and whilst doing so bestowing on me this lovely award



Now I don't know if there are any rules with this award, whether you nosy people need to know anything about me but there seems to be none so I would like to let you know that I would love you all to have it because I'm too cold to pick a few of you... (in work trying to type now whilst drinking coffee and wearing my coat!).
Very Bored Housewife  has also tagged me to come up with my 5 highlights of 2009. Now I've been racking my brain about this and I can only think of a few things
  • The lovely trip we had down to see Neb's famous (he was in the Milky Bar Kid adverts) Uncle and his g/f was fantastic and definately a highlight for me and the girls. We loved it there and will be looking forward to going down to see them near London again. 
  • Being able to go out and have dinner with the two lovely girlies (W+W). May these continue into the new year so that my sanity can be fixed
  • Having a fantabulous god mother who I love to bits and who always knows how to make me smile when the chips are down.

Again if you would like to carry this on please do, the people who do are still umming here now and finally they have decided to let us go home... but hang on I've only got 10 mins left.AAAAAAAAAAGH

Bye for now
Semi frozen BNM

Comments

  1. Ha! At first I was going to say "of course" Hubby knows"....but then realized he probably doesn't...but that's okay - because he knows how important my girlfriends are to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOpe your boiler starts working soon!!! It's so awful to be cold. And congrats on all your bloggy awards. You totally deserve them.

    http://organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont