Yesterday was princess day

It was Car's birthday yesterday. My little girl turned 2.

Even though she was upset about the Christmas tree coming down she got very excited yesterday morning when I sang Happy Birthday to her. She replied with a Yeah Mummy and then clambered over for a cuddle.

When I was getting dressed she ran over and bought  me a top and leggings that Neb's Aunt J has bought over from America. She rammed them at me and yelled Princess Mummy, Princess.

She then spent most of the day singing Happy Birday to herself and bouncing everywhere!

So yesterday she was a Princess with lots of new toys to leave all over floor play with.
We had got her a pack of MegaBlocks (which weren't fun to carry home over icy roads let me tell you!) which were the monster ones and as she now loves watching Ooglies with Bel this is her with them yesterday.



Still shivering BNM  ( boiler has stopped working!)

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Car!
    And hope your boiler gets better soon x

    I've tagged you for a favourite photo meme (whatever the hell a meme is!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your princess! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, lovely photo. Happy Birthday Car x
    I've tagged you over at mine, different meme though!
    http://sandycalico.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-happy-joy-joy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Little princess. We love megabloks in our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sweet little girl. She is a doll! Following your blog now. It's awesome!!!

    http://organicmotherhoodwithcoolwhip.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont