Confusion over man matters!

Hi all

You'll be glad to hear that currently we have heating although after learning it was due to a frozen pipe I may need to interrupt this blog to bang the pipes again!

Now whilst waiting for the plumber to arrive (yesterday lunchtime) I snoozed on the sofa as I a) was cold and b) had the starts of a cold! I woke up and asked Bel to check with Neb to see if the man had appeared. This confused Car because she thought it was THIS MAN ( Father Christmas)  and got very excited that she launched herself on Neb shouting presents open open!.
We all then had to explain to her that no it was not that man but the man who comes to fix things. She I think understood it but looked at me in a very disdainful way!

Anyways we are all warm now even if my cold has turned into a cold. We all have one and Car's face is constantly snotty!

Love from a snotty BNM
x

Comments