I've had enough now

There is nothing on the TV at the moment. All my favourite (apart from about 3) programmes have finished.

And do you know what makes it worse - the bloody football is on:


I'm not a footie fan and I always thought that my other half only supported one team and that was it. But apparently not, we've had to watch all the games! I'm seriously losing my cool now because so far I've watched football nearly every day last week - we even had to have the female teams yesterday (but that may be due to his dad and the comment about bouncing balls!).

And no, before you ask, Wales aren't in the tournament and no I'm not bothered. I would support ABE but I can't be bothered with that either. I did make Neb put the Chris Moyles commentary on but he found it annoying with the large square in the top right hand corner of the screen. So, the fun part of my watching the football went out the window.

On the other hand, I have increased my score on games in Facebook and am getting more time to increase my brain power using Bel's DS!

Are you a football widow or are you enjoying the games?

BNM


Comments