Where's it at?

It, you know, the blogging vibe. The waffle that pours out of my head and that some of you read (well actually I think it is only three of you now but hey ho!)

Life is all about work at the moment. After the elongated jubilee weekend, I dragged my sorry, hungover ass into work and have been working my little tushy off since. But as it is half term (hello kids!), I've decided that tomorrow I am taking a half day (everyone else including my boss is off so why the hell not!).

Hopefully this half day will inspire a funny blogpost for you all. We're planning on taking the girls walking into the local woods in the rain so we are bound to be full of giggles and a bit wet.

If not, then you may have to refrain from dropping in and saying hello until randomness resumes. In the words of Arnie I will be back!

BNM

Comments