Singing songs

The girls both love singing as do I and Neb. (though the rain tonight maybe my fault!)

They both have CD players in their bedroom. Bel has a small 'proper' one that she got from Santa and Car has a kids version.

Since, Christmas they now both fall asleep with music playing. Bel's choice ranges from her Now album to some classical while Car favours books on Cd's - normally the one we've just read or her nursery song album.

Now this CD is the one they have in the car at the grandparents house, so its a more folksy versions of all the classical nursery rhymes.

While helping her getting dressed the other morning (something I need to stop doing but she is still my little baby - well 4yo anyway) we were listening to Clementine. If you are unsure of the song check below:



(its not this version by the way!)

Anyway there we were singing away when we came to the chorus and here sings come this little voice:

Oh my darling, Oh my darling , Oh my darling Clementine
thou have lost your umbrella , so sorry Clementine.

We then had a discussion about the words and I gave up on trying to get her to sing the right words.

BNM

Comments