Eating out Aber - Medina

 So last week as you all know was my birthday.

 I went out twice for food (I dont cook two days a year for myself - my birthday and Mother's day) and late Friday afternoon we went to Medina.

Now Medina has been in Aber since 2015 and started out in a really tiny space down a side road - but made that place feel like you were not in Aber but somewhere in the meditarrenean. They are now situated in the old Talbot Hotel in Market Street where they incorporate both a shop and a cafe.

 Medina was one of the places during lockdown that was open for takeaway food and during the UK's Eat out to Help out campaign (surely someone realised that was a bad name) I ensured that we visited. It was also one of the first places me and J ate out at.

I love Medina it has always been one of my go to places and when for a lunch deal you can have a main, a salad and cumin potatoes for a reasonable price then its well worth it. 

 


 As I mentioned Medina is a Meditarrenaan restaurant and to me one of thing it does best is its salads. On Friday, Afon and I shared the salads and the cumin potatoes as I had gone for deal with x 2 salads and they had gone for salad and cumin potatoes. We'd also had some bread and the best olive oil to dip into.

So if your ever in town, pop into Medina for breakfast or lunch. I'm going this week for some breakfast and I really can't decide on what I want.

Ffi

 





Comments