Meal Plan Monday 31st July 2023

 

Time seems to be flying this year - I cant believe August is tomorrow

We're off on holibobs end of this week so I'm trying to eat whats in the fridge so I dont have to do a food shop until we come back

Monday - Left over pulled pork with rice and bbq sauce (I made Roast pork last night so this is a fab left over)

Tuesday - Afon told me they really wanted Dominos in the meal plan and although I could probaly make nicer pizza sometimes easy is good

Wednesday - I'm off out for supper tonight with two of my oldest friends and so the kids will be on make your own so probably pasta of some kind

Thursday - I need to check Tuna levels becuase if we have loads then it will be Tuna Fish Cakes tonight with wedges (or Baked Potato)

Friday - Packing today so something easy and filling - early start for us on Saturday (8am which to the kids is dawn!)

Hope your all doing OK 


Ffi

Comments

  1. Have a great holiday!
    Fab meal plan! It's good when you have leftovers to use up. Ahh! I miss Dominos, I've not had one in years as they don't deliver here. Hmmf. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont