Meal plan Monday 10th July

Yes I know its Wednesday...

Anyway  I got a Hello Fresh box this week so we have been eating Hello Fresh food and other stuff. I thought I'd get a box because I was struggling with all the normal stuff we eat. Plus Afon is home and they eat more than Carys.

Luckily I had a deal and got 60% off the first box with money off the others. This is not an ad by the way, I paid for it myself.

Anyway..

Monday - Indonesian pork noodles  - I loved it the kids didn't  (HF)

Tuesday  - kids had pasta and sauce because Djokovic was playing I had leftover noodles 

Wednesday - Chermoula Chicken Loaded Naan  (HF)-  I had a bit of an issue with this one because it came with Zhoug sauce which is made out of coriander and Carys has the soap gene so I had to amend it. I personally wouldn't eat it again but Afon loved it so I'm sending the recipe card back to uni with them.

Thursday  -Thai Style Pork Rice Bowl (HF)

Friday - Its my birthday so I don't cook. Afon is buying lunch and J is buying dinner so...

Ffi

PS if anyone wants to try Hello Fresh I do have some discount codes and happy to share them but I will get money back if you do. 


Comments

  1. I have never tried the Hello Fresh boxes. The meals sound really tasty.
    Happy birthday to you for Friday! Have a fab day. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont