Meal plan Monday 22nd July


Yet another Monday and although the weather round here has turned awful it is the first day of the summer holidays.  I've got 2 weeks left in work before what feels like a well deserved break.

Anyway. I forgot to cancel the hello fresh box after skipping it last week when Carys was in London so the weeks meals are mostly planned.  

Monday - Thai chicken curry (not hello fresh)

Tuesday- Keema style beef(Hello fFeesh meal)

Wednesday  -  slow roast pork

Thursday left over pulled pork with rice 

Friday  - kids choice 

Saturday- Herby pork linguine ( Hello Fresh meal)

The hello fresh meals are an easy alternative to food shopping but they really are quite costly and without the deals I'm unsure if I'd get them again. They are very mince based and I'd prefer more proper meat. 

Ffi 

Comments