Writers Workshop 6th July 2023 - My cat is broken

I cant seem to find anything that I remember to read blogposts on so I keep forgetting about the Writers Workshop! If anyone has a great RSS feed that is free or another way of reading posts then let me know..

 

Anyway joining in with the Workshop and I'm gping to pick Prompt 5 - Show us a recent photo you took and let it inspire your blog post.

 


My cat is broken


She doesnt want laps or blankets or anything comfy

She prefers paper bags, plastic bags, recycling bags.


She also likes TVs and broke my new Smart TV 

We now have J's TV which is old and warm



My cat is broken but we love her dearly


Ffi

Comments

  1. They are unique creatures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had paper bag/plastic bag cats who took great delight in using them for their hideaway. In fact, we used to call one cat while holding a plastic bag and she would come flying down our hallway, at warp speed, and slide into it. Then take off again for one more run.

    Thanks for sharing and bringing that fun memory back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont