Hostaroast - the one about the beef

After the random hand swelling of Sunday (no, I have no idea why either - just be thankful all is well now!!), last night we had the roast beef.
I love cooking Sunday roasts for the family and even though Neb volunteered to help I chucked him out of kitchen! It was actually nice for a change not to make the Yorkshire batter but to know that in the freezer I had 12 Yorkshire Puddings ready to go - courtesy of Aunt Bessie. To be honest, Neb was a bit concerned about the frozen yorkshires as he didn't think they would be as nice as mine!! But, at least they wouldn't be made of lumpy batter!!
I was going to give you a pretty picture of what we ate - mashed up swedes and carrots, leeks, roast potatoes, beef, gravy and Yorkshires but believe me we were all hungry and when I turned round to get camera and plates the empty!!
And the Yorkshires, what of them, well Bel loved the fact that you could have gravy sitting in them, Car ate them (honestly it was a good site - even if she did think they were bread, Neb ate 5( so they must have been good!).
Personally I liked them even though they weren't as fluffy as homemade ones but as a timesaver and if you were cooking for one then they are perfect.
I can't wait to try out the other goodies in the Aunt Bessie's range!

And if thats not enough, why not enter the competition to win a new IKEA kitchen worth £8000!

BNM


This is a review post of Aunt Bessie's range, all views in the post are my own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont