Do you believe?

People may find me odd but do you know what I believe in .(no, not Father Christmas or The Tooth fairy) no I believe in the afterlife. I LOVE watching programmes with psychics in.
If my husband caught me saying that he would go mad - he obviously doesn't believe and thinks its all a pile of rubbish!
I don't know why I believe - is it because I lost mam eight years ago or did I believe before then. I can't honestly tell you but I think I may have seen her since she's passed, let me tell you a story....
When Bel was due nothing happened and after 3 failed pessary inductions they decided that I was either having a C section (I declined this) or induction by drip. So there I was laying in the bed in the delivery room, drugged up to the eye balls (I had everything!!) and I swear she was there. I remember telling Neb this afterwards but he and everybody else said it was the drugs! I swear she was there clear as Neb was, hushing me and telling me it was ok! Maybe I'm going mad.Who knows (and before anyone says it, maybe I'm mad already!)

I'm an emotional person anyway and I can't watch programmes like Psychic Sally, Colin Fry's 6th sense without ending up in bundles of tears from the stories they uncover. I love watching Most Haunted (not something I should do with noone in the house!!).

So, do you believe? Or do you think I'm stark raving bonkers!!!
You decide.

BNM

Comments

  1. Yes I am a believer. I had a tea leaf reading just yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a believer too. I don't go to psychics or anything like that. I love Most Haunted though. It is kind of comforting to think that loved ones that have gone are still here to look out for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe, but my husband does, and he's the most level-headed person I know. So if he does, I'm not willing to dismiss it all either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, i misread it and thought you like watching programmes with Physics in....*d'oh*.

    I too am an avid watcher of ghostly/afterlife type programmes. I've never experienced anything too spooky but definately believe in it all.

    I have to sleep with the light on if I watch Most Haunted in the house alone!!

    Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nah. don't believe in any of it. But I do talk to a spaniel who died 3 years ago.

    Mad x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a firm believer of spirits. I have a little problem with some psychics. Not all but some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big believer. I got into magazines such as Spirit and Destiny and Soul and Spirit when I was training for indian head massage as I found dowsing fascinating. I've got a firm belief of Angels being around us and also of spirits and such. Havent seen Psychic sally or Dereks programs as I dont have sky but have read their books. Its fascinating stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to say I am abit of an emotional wreak today but reading that bit about Bel's birth, and your mum has just made me cry. I do believe in afterlife and firmly believe your mum was there with you, but I am not sure about these programmes (maybe I watched the wrong one as it left me thinking it was all put on for the TV and was a pile of rubbish, the tv thing not the concept). I am not sure how I feel about this whole talking to them as to me they are guardians watching over us, there for us in times of need, around us, i dont know for me the knowledge is enough.

    Infact you have just inspired me to do a blog rather than write an essay as a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont